Monday, September 25, 2006

cargo knickers.......





I came to a realization the other day while i was sporting my fancy knickers that wendy made for me.. my thighs are way to big!!! So i called her to see what she could come up with to help me in my delema. she suggested shortening my army bdu's that i love so much... so i rode down to her to drop them off, while i was there she showed me a pair of double knee dickies she was working on for someone . she told me this could be an option for me if i was interested. i pondered the idea for a few days while she worked on my bdu's but when i tried out my new knickers that she made for me i was so excited i needed more.. no problem she said... would you like black or woodland camo.. so there you have it she is now doing knickers with military issue bdu's.. they are double stitched, double knee, button fly with a reinforced ass!! for those of you who have the problem of wearing the bum out.. these are a great fit.. no need to drop the waist. plenty of room in the back pocket for your mini u lock. price is $50.00 plus $5.00 for shipping.

any questions you can email her at
wendelicous@yahoo.com